I can take comfort in knowing that God was not surprised in knowing America elected Obama. He did not look down from his throne and say, "Wow, look what they did, I must have missed something!" He is all knowing and He is in control. While it may be hard to understand, I will trust Him.Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A Big Night
Well, sad news folks; Obama is our new President. While I am pretty sad myself, the looks on my kids faces when hearing the news says it all.
I can take comfort in knowing that God was not surprised in knowing America elected Obama. He did not look down from his throne and say, "Wow, look what they did, I must have missed something!" He is all knowing and He is in control. While it may be hard to understand, I will trust Him.
I can take comfort in knowing that God was not surprised in knowing America elected Obama. He did not look down from his throne and say, "Wow, look what they did, I must have missed something!" He is all knowing and He is in control. While it may be hard to understand, I will trust Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sabrina called me and told me to look at your page today. She said that she wrote on a piece of paper what you said under the kids pics and put it on her fridge. I agree!
Post a Comment