Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Memory

Today has been a great day! I have had many birthday wishes and I appreciated them all. Thank you to everyone who called or wrote me today! While I received a few gifts, I was most impressed with Crosby's gift. She rolled over! I clearly remember Brock laughing for the first time on this day 2 years ago and now Crosby has given me a milestone memory as well. :) I also have 24 delicious Fat Jack cookies waiting for me to eat them up. Like I said, its been an exciting day!!! It was a great day for Brock too because he has spent the entire day thinking it was HIS birthday.

I will leave you with a few pictures of the kids because I know most people only look at my blog for that anyway.

Here is a glimpse into the life of Luke and Brock in the evening time. Brock adores his Daddy because they have so much fun together!


Here is Crosby looking really cute after church a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Amanda McNeely said...

good grief I am a terrible sister in law!! Happy birthday!!! Sorry I didn't call....I am up right now cause MacKenna is barking like a seal with croup. It is going to be a long night. Hope you had a good birthday and again, sorry I didn't call.