Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I have dressed Brock up the past 2 years for Halloween but this was his first year to trick-or-treat. We went to my mom's house, a friend of mine from H.S., his Aunt Sandy's and Grandmother Charlie's house. I felt like he was really enjoying himself but when I asked him if he wanted to go up and down the block he mumbled something about needing to go to bed. However, seconds later Luke asked him to go to the football game and he was all for it. I think that some of the costumes he had seen out on the street were a little too much for him; he scares pretty easily. I would say that this was a successful Halloween. Brock received plenty of candy, he looked really cute as a Dallas Cowboy, and he hasn't thrown up yet from the massive amount of sugar he has eaten. Here a few pictures from the evening. Enjoy!


Crosby getting ready for bed after her first Halloween.


Brock headed to Sandy's house.

The family




Looking cute in her Halloween get up.





Doesn't Brock look so tough in his Dallas Cowboy jersey?












3 comments:

Amanda McNeely said...

I love their outfits. Gage thought it was neat to see Brock as a football player! Crosby's bow looks great too!

Jennifer-Colley said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to add you to the list. Crosby is adorable! Cant wait for her and Camren to meet! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I found your blog through Jenn's blog! Gage and Crosby are SO cute! We need to get together with you and Luke sometime. We really miss you guys!