Monday, July 27, 2009

This is Rare

We have been doing some traveling this summer and I recently captured something on my camera that is so rare; I couldn't help but blog about it. Both kids sleeping at the same time!!! Crosby normally goes to sleep first, Brock then proceeds to wake her up (within 15 minutes or so), and when she is good and awake, he closes his eyes and sleeps for a while. What a stinker! They sit on opposite sides of the car so you can't tell from the pictures that the sleeping occurred at the same time, but trust me, it did. :) It was amazing!

P.S. Notice the picture of Brock...he travels in full sports gear. This kid is out of control!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Kylie, I love it! You have such cute kiddos! I miss seeing ya'll around!

Lindsey said...

This is AMAZING!
Is it comfortable to sleep in a baseball helmet?!

The Dodds said...

hahaha... I laughed out loud at the picture of Brcok. That is hilarious!