It’s been extremely hot around here these last few days! What do you do when its “summer” in March? Swim, that’s what! Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying this warm weather. I have to say I am definitely enjoying the mid 80s in March.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kylie!! I just got your comment from when Mac was here! You need to call me! I really would love to keep your kids! We would have a lot of fun :) Hope you have a good week!!
4 comments:
Kylie!! I just got your comment from when Mac was here! You need to call me! I really would love to keep your kids! We would have a lot of fun :) Hope you have a good week!!
Ok..I finally updated.....your turn!
ok friend...i'm commenting on your blog!! The kids are precious! Give Wally a kiss for me...haha!
wow they are getting so big! it is good to hear that yall are doing good!! i tagged you in my post "Crazy 8" We miss you guys!
Post a Comment