Brock spent this last month gearing up for Christmas. He tried very hard to understand the concept of "Christmas Day." Only once did he attempt to open up one of his presents early. We caught him! Luke and I shared the Christmas Story each night with Brock and really wanted him to understand that there is more to Christmas than Santa and gifts. We even debated not pushing the Santa thing at all. In the end, we told Brock that Santa had come and left him some gifts. He was very pleased! Brock has also decided that he loves watching movies at night with his Daddy. They are watching lots of Luke's old favorites. The more sports in the movie, the better.

Crosby has spent her last month growing and learning new things. She is so cute and such a handful. She is eating baby food, rolling over, working on sitting up, and really starting to study things. She has recently started fighting sleep and boy is she good at it. Why do babies fight sleep? It is so wonderful!!!

Did I mention that both of the kids have had colds for the past couple of weeks? Well, they have! Plus, Brock has had an ear infection and the medicine to clear it up has really been awful. The poor guy! I hope that they get to feeling better soon. I feel like I am wiping their noses 100 times per day. With all of that said, both of my kiddos are such a joy and Luke and I are blessed beyond words.

Luke has been home from work and the kids (mostly Brock) are pumped. I always dread the end of vacation because Brock has lost his playing buddy. Luke is such a kid at heart and he plays like one too!
This Christmas season has flown by so fast. We have had 3 Christmases and 1 to go. Christmas day was spent at my mom and dad's house. We opened gifts and then went to my grandmother's house to play Bingo. Winners of the game received presents. It was our "First Annual Christmas Bingo Game." Good times! Well, I guess that wraps it up. I will try and do better posting more often now that we have a camera!
2 comments:
YAYAY!!!!! Have I told you yet how excited I am that you are blogging!?
Hey Kylie! I'm so glad I found you on here. Looks like you guys are doing great! You have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment